A CDP Solution Architect helps clients get value out of their investment into a Customer Data Platform (CDP) by strategizing a scalable architecture with a strong focus on data governance and security. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of Consultants, Data Engineers, Data Scientist and Digital Marketers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be a platform expert in leading CDP solutions like AEP, TreasureData, RedPoint or similar
- Provide deep domain expertise in our client’s business, technology stack and data infrastructure
- Assess and audit the current state of a client’s marketing technology stack together with a Consultant
- Work with a Consultant to strategize, architect and document a scalable CDP implementation, tailored to the client’s needs
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Lead technical delivery and provide guidance to the Data Engineers
- Help implement the proper data governance for the CDP platform
- College degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics or related field
- 7+ years of experience architecting and building data pipelines
- 5+ years of experience working with multi-channel marketing hubs by Adobe, Salesforce or similar
- Strong understanding of working with APIs
- Strong understanding of customer data platforms and the modern data infrastructure
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure or similar
- Experience working with data warehouse solutions like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake or similar
- Exposure to Spark, Hadoop and other big data technologies is a plus
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus
- Experience with A/B testing tools is a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.