About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 8,000 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop. In November 2021, Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences, acquired BentoBox. The acquisition will allow BentoBox to support more restaurants than ever before.
About the Role:
BentoBox is seeking a Mid-level or Senior Product Manager to lead and own the strategic direction of our product integration solutions to our customers. This role will help streamline our restaurants’ experience related to integrating products, making it seamless and functional, while maintaining ease and simplicity. We are looking for a product integrations expert to lead this effort, working directly with our Engineering teams to build integrations and technologies, our Support teams to build processes and tools to manage integrations, our Onboarding teams to support integration onboarding, and our GTM teams as we bring new integrations capabilities to market. In addition to working across teams within BentoBox, this role will work closely with partner teams within our parent company Fiserv and external partnerships as we scale our product integrations.
What You’ll Do:
- Define BentoBox’s product integration strategy and roadmap in collaboration with leadership and stakeholders through market research, customer discovery, and data analysis
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Design, Support, Customer Success, Operations, Marketing and Sales to drive product integration initiatives from ideation through requirements, implementation, launch, and iteration
- Build integrated solutions and processes across multiple product platforms, both internal and external
- Build innovative solutions that enable BentoBox to leverage integrations as a differentiator in the restaurant space
- Lead agile development ceremonies and manage cross-functional rollouts
- Define, monitor, and analyze product KPIs and use learnings to improve prioritization, processes, and development
- Clearly track and communicate product plans, trade-offs, and results to a wide range of audiences
What You’ll Bring:
- Deep understanding of product development lifecycle, focusing in end-to-end integrations and processes, across multiple products and platforms
- 3-5+ years of product management experience working with engineering teams on complex, technical projects
- Proven track record of successfully managing and shipping software from ideation through execution
- Experience working with partners and building integrations with external APIs
- Experience working with internal teams on cross-product integrations and initiatives
- Nice to have: Experience working with payment integrations and associated processes
- Great analytical skills and familiarity with product KPIs and analytics tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, accommodating both engineers and business stakeholders
- Passion for the restaurant industry
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. BentoBox complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.