Our team of Account Executives are accomplished sales professionals that have high standards of performance, want to win and be part of a winning team. As an AccountExecutive, you’ll work with new contacts to bring them onto the Eventbrite platform. You will be responsible for selling prospects on our unique value proposition, evangelizing our solution and ensuring that the broader market understands how we are shaking up the way ticketing is done. Learn more about the team from some of our Account Executives.
We are building a best-in-class sales organization comprised of motivated and talented
go-getters. The opportunity is big, competition is fierce, and we have miles to go before we sleep. We’re looking for a start-up oriented candidates to bring their creative problem solving skills, excellent communication and competitive drive to the team. What makes Sales at Eventbrite so exciting? You’ll be working with event organizers of everything from music festivals to concert venues to complicated registrations for mud runs, beer festivals, conferences, and much more. Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a potential client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative sales experts, and we train and invest in our smart, goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite.
Ideal candidates have 5+ years of sales experience, have worked in a growth-stage environment, possess a convincing personality, a passion for winning, are detail oriented, are driven to raise the bar of success, and are eager to deliver compelling presentations to all levels within a prospect account. If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the ticketing industry, we want to hear from you.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual key performance metrics by selling Eventbrite solutions into new accounts within an assigned vertical market
- Deliver a value based sales pitch to position Eventbrite as a strategic partner for prospective organizations
- Primarily engage clients on the phone or virtual meetings and may participate in face-to-face meetings based on need
- Create, maintain, and develop a sales pipeline through a combination of cold and warm calling, email campaigns, and industry knowledge
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Executives, etc.
- Develop expertise in the ticketing industry by identifying trends, market challenges, and competitive offerings in your vertical and territory
- Update our CRM system with customer and pipeline data
- Conduct accurate deal forecasting and revenue delivery
- Effectively work with peers in the sales organization, customers, and vendors to interpret information and improve sales processes
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years of experience in sales with a record of quota over-achievement, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Proven ability to execute on consultative sales methodology
- Firm understanding of how to identify target customers, evaluate buyer interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections, and close the business
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive and web based presentation technology
- Strong desire to work in an innovative and dynamic company
- A rare competitive fire and want to win
- Prior industry or vertical experience a plus but not required
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.