BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
In the mid-market new customer acquisition sales role, you’ll join an energetic team of curious and goal-oriented individuals who are empowering the world’s restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality. You will work with the most influential and well-respected restaurant brands in the world. You will navigate larger corporate hierarchies to identify and work with the top influencers in hospitality, aggressively growing the BentoBox share of this important market segment.
The mid-market account executive is responsible for growing our mid-market business which is defined as Hospitality Groups (HGs) with 5 or more concepts. This is a full cycle sales role with responsibility for prospecting, networking, event attendance and working with marketing to identify and convert qualified prospects into BentoBox customers.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect within a targeted list (named accounts) of HGs with 5 or more concepts to identify influencers and decision makers within those HGs
- Identify new HGs with 5 or more concepts to add to named account list
- Generate leads, schedule demos and build sales pipeline through prospecting activities
- Work with marketing to execute both high volume and account-based marketing programs designed to engage and convert mid-market prospects
- Prospecting activities will take place through cold calling, reference selling, networking, email, social platforms and attendance at trade shows and other industry events
- Successfully develop and work full cycle sales pipeline to achieve monthly sales quotas.
- Communicate the benefits of BentoBox to prospective customers via phone, email, in-person and web demos
- Maintain consistent follow up with leads
- Maintain accurate and timely records of activity through Salesforce
- Develop expertise in the restaurant industry and its relationship to technology and digital marketing
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
- Minimum one to two years successful sales experience. Hospitality industry and mid-market Hospitality Group sales experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and navigate large corporate organizations in the hospitality industry, identify decision makers and build relationships with influencers in those organizations.
- High volume and strategic prospecting, full cycle selling.
- Achieve monthly Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) quotas for new mid-market customers
- 10% to 20% travel expected
What You’ve Got
- Competitiveness. You’re hungry for knowledge and always striving to improve. You set high personal standards and are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgment, assert your opinion (without a big ego), and are welcome support and coaching
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, you’re resilient and tenacious, and you don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, you’re deliberate and disciplined with how you use your time.
- Astuteness. You’re sharp, you’re clever, you pick things up quickly, and you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. You’re personable and you make a lasting first impression.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, exhibit independence, and get shit done!
- Ownership. You own your problems and mistakes, while finding solutions to overcome them. Instead of excuses, you find the will to win.
- Communication. You are an excellent verbal and written communicator. You can hold your own with C-level executives. You value listening as crucial to effective communication.
What We Offer
- Competitive earnings with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive training, with countless coaches and resources to help you become successful quickly
- Many opportunities for advancement, promotions, and raises as you learn and grow within the role
- Competitive salary + equity – everyone’s an owner
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter benefits, life insurance)
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development, growth, and support
- Tip reimbursement at BentoBox customers
- Stylish SoHo office with fresh snacks, seltzer, cold brew coffee, and a bar
- Delicious catered lunches from BentoBox customers every Friday
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality communit
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.