Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies – like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few – grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, and client-focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on yourself! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy – if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Middle DevOps Engineer
Middle DevOps Engineer is a person who understands the Software Development Lifecycle and has an outright understanding of various automation tools for developing CI/CD pipelines, security best practices, cloud provisioning, container orchestration, configuration management, and how to build, maintain, monitor highly available distributed systems. This position reports to our IT Director.
In this role, the DevOps Engineer will manage our infrastructure with the IaC approach, research and implement new AWS services, support our k8s clusters, and keep up to date with all their components deployed by Helm. You will deep dive into GitLab CI/CD and Jenkins pipelines (we use both of them for different purposes).
The successful candidate will be a member of the team of professionals helping our development team to design, develop, and make our product better. Cutting-edge technologies and daily routing are both present, but your knowledge can influence the decisions made by the team. We appreciate each member of the team and help him grow every day.
We pride ourselves in supporting ongoing professional development. Working with your manager to develop ongoing career growth and training path that includes; improving personal skills and requested training and certifications.
What you will do:
- Support/maintain production/non-production/local development environments
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Implement and maintain container orchestration tools
- Implement and maintain configuration management tools
- Implement and maintain monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Build and maintain highly available systems
- Follow corporate security rules and policies
- Support access control management in AWS cloud and DevOps tools
- Support infrastructure vulnerability management
- Support DevSecOps principles
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Resolve developer requests in a timely manner
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate routine processes
- Design and document procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Sprint management – team follows the flow of the sprint
- Status tracking and reporting
- Participate in Disaster Recovery Plan testing and recovering after a disaster
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role 3+ years
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud 3+ years
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of networks (routing, load-balancing, security, etc)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD processes and hands-on experience with one of the CI tools (Jenkins, Gitlab-CI)
- Good knowledge of Docker and hands-on experience with K8s/EKS
- Hands-on experience with Helm
- Hands-on experience with scripting (Bash/Python/Groovy)
- Hands-on experience with one of the configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible)
- Hands-on experience with cloud provision tools (Terraform, Terragrunt, Cloudformation)
- Hands-on experience with automation tools like Vagrant, Packer
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools (Cloudwatch, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Hands-on experience with logging tools (Cloudwatch)
- Experience with vulnerability scanners (cloud, containers, networks, servers)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field
- At least an Intermediate Level of English
- Experience in assets security (Firewalls, Nessus, Vault) – optional
- Delivery strategies (A/B deployment or blue-green deployment, canaries deployment, rollback, etc) – optional
- Experience with microservices architecture deployment and support – optional
- Experience in designing and maintaining development and production cloud infrastructure as a code-optional
- Hands-on experience building the highly available, scalable, distributed, and robust production environment – optional
What will you get from us:
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work-life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Benefits: We provide you with different plans of medical insurance:
- Medical Insurance (Covers employee’s treatment in Ukraine – critical conditions, dentist)
- World Medical insurance (Oncology treatment, Neurosurgery, Transplantation, Cardiac Surgery)
- Travel Insurance
- EAP 24/7 psychological support
- Work From Home Stipend (if you are a remote team member): we want to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work together with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!