At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Or in other words, we provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. And it wouldn’t be fun if we didn’t encourage the use and adoption of new and exciting tools, frameworks, and methodologies.
CreatorIQ Ukraine is headquartered in Kharkiv, with offices globally in Los Angeles (U.S Headquarters), New York, Chicago, Miami, and London. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the globe. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the Quality of the source code that he writes or reviews
- You will be responsible for features he develops (on time and in full)
- Estimation of the tasks at stories that were assigned to him
- Participate in design and design reviews
- Follow the software development cycle defined in the project
- Mentoring developers at the project (optional)
- Prepare and conduct tech talks (optional)
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience in commercial development
- Strong knowledge of Python programming language
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Understanding of best backend architecture practices used in the project
- Experience in developing ETL pipelines
- At least an Intermediate level of English
What will you get from us:
- Benefits: we offer supplemental health benefits to you for free.
- People: work together with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Guidance: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp, to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive All Hands (get ready to laugh during the 2 truths and a lie).
- Team sports: like a challenge? Join one of our sports teams in Kharkiv.
- Monthly Wellness Bonus up to $50.
- Individual English Classes and opportunities to practice with native English speakers.
- Work From Home Stipend (if you are a remote team member): we want to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!