- Must have experience working with time-series and geolocation datasets; demonstrated interests in demographic, foot traffic, transportation, urban development.
- You have at least 4 years of production machine learning experience.
- Deep understanding of machine learning models, data analysis, and both supervised and unsupervised learning methods.
- Hands-on and good practical experience with Apache Spark and working with large amounts of data.
- Proficiency writing production-quality code, preferably in Scala, Java, or Python.
- You are entrepreneurial and want to work in a super fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t already predefined.
- You live in the U.S. or Canada and are comfortable working remotely.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with MLOps systems
- A drive to keep up and build on cutting edge research
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~70 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think: