Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
This position is for a mid-level software engineer, with a passion for implementing, improving, and debugging CI/CD pipelines to join our 6 person Infra Automation team. We’re looking for a candidate who enjoys thinking outside the box, and presenting new and novel solutions for overall improvement of CI/CD pipelines and automated test suites.
Our development teams run over 400 CI/CD workflow pipelines every day, resulting in numerous deployments across our organization. Our mobile teams are responsible for more than 50 pipeline executions daily, as they are constantly pushing features to their applications. To manage all this, the infrastructure automation team leverages extensive experience in order to optimize the workflows, and enable development teams to ship features quickly and with confidence.
Find out more information on the Doximity engineering blog:
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
How you’ll make an impact:
- Maintain and continually improve CI/CD pipelines for iOS and Android applications, keeping build tool and dependency versions up to date, and finding creative ways to make build jobs faster, getting builds in QA hands more quickly and improving release time.
- Debug and troubleshoot mobile CI/CD failures, differentiating between pipeline instabilities and software defects.
- Interface with the mobile teams (Android and iOS), identifying opportunities for additional CI/CD and test automation support.
- Participate in team discussions centered on improving CI/CD and test automation practices and implementations across the entire engineering organization.
What we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with XCode, Android Studio, and other mobile build tools (eg. gradle, fastlane) for building applications and debugging build issues locally.
- Basic experience with any industry standard CI/CD product. (Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab CI, Travis CI)
- Intermediate knowledge of any popular scripting language. (Ruby, Bash, Python, etc)
- Comfortable with at least one mainstream mobile test automation framework. (XCUI, Espresso, Appium, etc)
Why you want to work here:
Come join a distributed team, collaborate with talented engineers, working to modernize healthcare. Doximity is proud to offer industry leading benefits including:
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Time Off allowances
- Parental Leave
- Family Building reimbursement
As well as numerous perks:
- Company offsites
- Sabbatical after 5 and 9 years of employment
- Home Office setup stipend
- Conference/Training allowance
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.