After building a successful design and marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies every day to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way. Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and fall in love with.
As a motion brand designer at Perspective, you own the conceptualisation, creation, and ideation of our design assets for various marketing channels while delivering Perspective quality. You bring the experience and skills to further build our brand by integrating our companies identity, vision, and values into all outbound facing designs. You will ensure that one of our core values “Think Design” can be felt and seen in everything we do. Together with you, we can further build our brand identity and create high-quality content.
What you will be doing
- You will be part of building, improving and aligning Perspective’s brand identity
- You will independently lead, manage and develop your own projects
- You will create various kinds of content that our target group needs to achieve their goals (e.g. free design-templates, white papers, etc.)
- You will build scalable design solutions for different marketing assets including e-mail, display ads, brand videos and social media
- You will develop visual ideas to support instructional content, methods and delivery
- You will work alongside the marketing team, as well as the product team
- You will create different brand assets based on photography, illustrations and motion design for all our recurring marketing campaigns
- You will develop and design understandable animations for marketing- and brand communications
- You will work closely with the performance marketing team on new (motion) ads to ensure the best results in our paid media efforts
- You will continuously evaluate our content activities analytically and make sure we have fast iterative circles to improve our results
Who you are
- You know how to bring brands to life by giving them recognizable design features
- You know how to create beautiful (motion) design visuals for various marketing campaigns (e.g., newsletters, social media, webinars)
- You know how to create and design content pieces that people love (e.g., whitepapers, templates)
- You are interested in digital marketing, user experience and brand strategy best practices.
- You have a great eye for detail, but do not lose sight of the bigger picture
- You are passionate for content and have high quality standards
- You are ambitious, pro-active and result-oriented
- You are able to deliver results with your own designs as well as improving those continuously with analytical insights
- You can work well within a team and have good communication skills
- You have more than 2 years of experience in the field of marketing and/or brand design
- You have extensive knowledge of modern design tools, as well as experience with editing and animation programs
- You have an understanding of the major social media channels (Youtube, Facebook, Clubhouse, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- You are good at managing projects and interests from various stakeholders as well as finishing projects on time
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal, knowledge of the German language is a plus
- You can identify yourself with our four values: Keep growing, be cordial, full transparency & openness, succeed with joy
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout
Please note, due to our company structure and legal restrictions, we are currently only able to employ European citizens.