We are looking for an experienced and certified NetSuite Administrator to join our team here at Xsolla! The ideal candidate is a Certified NetSuite Administrator and experienced in SQL and cloud-based applications This position will be based out of our Sherman Oaks, CA HQ.
- You will play a key role in our NetSuite implementation project
- Act as liaison between Xsolla and third party vendors
- Current project will take about a year, after that will be responsible for additional configuration and customization of the system
- After project, you will be hiring a junior team and act as team lead
- NetSuite Administrator Certification required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration
- Extensive experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Deep knowledge of custom records and fields, CSV export/import capabilities, SQL and other data integration skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage recurring or ongoing tasks and one-off projects
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms and data management
- Possesses strong problem solving skills and exercises analytical thinking
- Has the ability to liaise with various teams/departments and multiple business disciplines, providing support or training as needed across organization
A NetSuite Certified Administrator should have:
- 1 year of experience configuring and managing a robust NetSuite implementation.
- The ability to perform the day-to-day tasks of managing the application to meet the company’s needs.
- Knowledge of the standard business processes, standard accounting practices, advanced features, options and capabilities of the product
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!