We are seeking a full-time energetic, driven and passionate Onboarding Coordinator to join the Customer Success Team, based in London/Belfast. Reporting to our Manager Customer Success, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful onboarding of new Lightspeed customers. You’ll manage all post-sales onboarding activities and maintain early stage customer satisfaction. You will deal with B2B customers in a technology-based environment.
The ideal candidate will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. As an Onboarding Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact of a new customer until making sure they are successful users of our software. Your main focus is to contact our new customers, to set expectations for the onboarding process, be the first point of contact until they are live and to make sure the customers receive the right resources and training sessions with our Product Specialists.
The Onboarding Coordinator team is currently with a team of eight and scaling rapidly. In line with our vision to help our customers get value out of our software faster, we’re committed to invest in building a world class team across Europe. As an Onboarding Coordinator you will be part of our highly motivated and experienced European Customer Success team (30+ amazing colleagues) with roles like Product Specialists and Customer Success Managers. Therefore there are lots of growth possibilities for the right candidate!
What you’ll be responsible for
- Ensure as many customers as possible go live with our software within the least amount of time (main KPI);
- Make sure customer receive the resources and training sessions they need to go live;
- Proactively reach our new customers via phone and email;
- Working together with a highly motivated CS and sales team;
- Keep track of customer progress and activities in software tools like Salesforce and Acuity software;
- Getting a brief understanding of our eCommerce and POS software;
- Plan and schedule new webinars for our Product Specialists and make sure customers attend our sessions;
- Follow-up after the webinar to service our customers the optimal way.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 0-2 years of experience working with B2B customers, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Very good spoken and written English
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and execute tasks within short time lines;
- Results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Hospitality experience;
- Retail experience;
What’s in it for you?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work;
- An excellent commission plan based on your personal achievements as well as team performance;
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- Tons of growth opportunities;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company;
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!