Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Onboarding Coordinator to join our team in Auckland. You will be responsible for ensuring that our retailers are onboarded effectively and transactional with Lightspeed Payments to be able to get the most out of our product. In this role, you will be training, guiding and sharing best practices for X Series by Lightspeed retail, to maximise product adoption, customer retention and overall customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support retailers through the onboarding of multiple products, betas and add-ons to ensure they are set up for success and they are successfully transactional
- Work with the retailer to understand their needs and ensure their workflows are set up for success, including guidance on best practice workflows
- Ensure each retailer in your cohort is transactional and realise Time to Value
- Stay up to date with the product and retail best practices
- Identify upgrade opportunities for 3rd party add ons and plan upgrades as appropriate
- Proactively welcome and reach out to customers via phone and email to complete set up application and start using product
- Maintain detailed documentation of customer interactions and document feedback to Product, Sales, and Operations to ensure we continuously improve our onboarding experience
And a little bit of…
- Product upselling to fit customers needs
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role
What you need to bring:
We’re looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Previous experience in a customer service experience
- Delivering training and professional services is an asset
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Intermediate Google Sheets or MS Excel skills
- Deep technical knowledge of retail industry and retail commerce tools is a bonus but not needed!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.