Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role
The Business Operations team is responsible for standing up the support structures for our business as we scale the company nationally. As a flexible team within a startup environment, we work on a diversity of projects and company priorities, including business analysis, culture & team, and process implementation. You will report to the Senior Director of Business Operations.
As an Operations Manager on this team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing processes to ensure teams across the business are focused on delivering key results for the business. You will collaborate with cross-functional partners to craft, maintain, and monitor progress on key business results. In this role you will:
Help draft, seek input on and drive towards ratification quarterly and annual team Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
Lead cross-functional workstreams to address key business challenges
Leverage company data and analysis products to recommend improvements and opportunities for better outcomes for customers, drivers, and shippers
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Provide program management expertise including project plan creation, workflows, project timelines, project documentation, project updates, and governing processes
- Partner with teams to drive strategic execution and OKR alignment
- Help draft, seek input on, and drive towards ratification quarterly and annual team Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Lead cross-functional workstreams to address key business challenges
- 2+ years of experience that includes project management, analytics, and problem-solving
- Proven ability to lead complex initiatives and processes using project management best practices
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Can think critically about problems and priorities, and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- Can effectively collaborate with other teams across the organization
- Is detailed-oriented, and an excellent verbal and written communication