What We Do
We make websites easier to use. Through a scientific method of determining which site improvements result in actual performance improvements, we replace the old way of designing sites through gut feel and management opinions with designing sites through data. Tactically speaking, clients come to us for both strategic direction and to supplement their internal teams.
The Optimization Program Manager
As a Optimization Program Manager at Cro Metrics, you will work closely with our Growth Strategists to execute successful web experimentation and personalization for a diverse group of clients. You are a natural leader and keep external and internal stakeholders informed through our engagements. You shepherd A/B/n tests from concept through launch, respond to client requests and keep team members and clients accountable for follow-ups and action items. Optimization Program Managers focus on tactical execution of programs which enables our Growth Strategists to focus on building client strategies, data and results analysis, insights/iteration, and ideation.
- Working with engineering and QA teams to move tests through implementation while balancing timeline, quality, and scope.
- Writing A/B test requirements, creating mockups (annotated screenshots, simple designs)
- Updating clients on test status, seeking approvals
- Account management: fielding and routing client questions and issues, disseminating action items
- Managing weekly agendas, scheduling, capturing meeting takeaways and distilling them down into reference notes and action items
- Assistance with organizing and building client presentations
Experience and Skills
- An eye for detail and organization
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives at once
- Strong communication skills
- A/B testing knowledge is a plus
- UX/UI and web analytics experience is a plus
- Professional services (agency) experience is a plus
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions
Compensation: $65-$95k plus benefits. (Most offers fall within the middle of the range.)
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)