We are looking for an Order Management and Fraud Specialist to join our growing eCommerce Operations team. You are based in New York or New Jersey, and have experience collaborating with Customer Service and Operations team members to identify and cancel fraudulent orders, troubleshoot order issues with our third-party fulfillment partners and technical teams, and advocate for our customers when they have a poor order experience. With dozens of fulfillment partners, it is important that you have previous eCommerce customer service experience as well as vendor relationship management experience. You will work cross-functionally with Customer Service to ensure quick resolution of problem customer orders.
As an Order Management and Fraud Specialist, you will troubleshoot incorrect customer orders, assist in expediting late orders, cancel orders, identify suspected fraudulent orders, and assist in returned order processing. You will be a key member of the operations team and will report to the Supply Chain Operations Manager.
At Babylist, we help expecting parents get exactly what they need for the arrival of their new baby. We have a large and rapidly growing user base of passionate parents-to-be who are making important purchasing decisions for one of the biggest events in their lives, which is both exciting and overwhelming. Our core product is our universal baby registry. Currently one in two first-time expecting families in the United States actually create a baby registry at Babylist.com
. In 2019, over $400 million worth of gifts were purchased off of Babylist registries.
Why You Will Love Working at Babylist:
• We get stuff done
• We have a real impact on people’s lives
• We’re passionate about our users and we genuinely appreciate them
• We work at a sustainable pace for long-term success (yes, we’re profitable)
• We are growing and have meaningful opportunities for career advancement
• We’re a technological and data-driven business
• We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
• We have experienced leadership that is always open to new ideas
• Competitive pay
• Competitive health benefits including company-funded medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k), FSA plans, and disability insurance
• Flexible, paid parental leave policy
• Flexibility to work from home and prioritize home life as we navigate the impacts of COVID-19
• Easy access to BART and commuter assistance (when we return to the office)
• We work at a sustainable pace; in general we don’t work late or on weekends, and most employees WFH on Wednesdays
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.