Elastic is a search company built on a free and open heritage. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and frictionlessly. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security, built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
As global markets continue to expand, careers within Elastic Sales Order Operations are critical to the ongoing success of our business. The WW Sales Order Operations team at Elastic are the liaisons between many organizations within Elastic. Your main focus will be to become an expert at deal operations, and order management in order to help Elastic Sales leaders negotiate the best deal structure. The team is versed in communication and provides analytical insights. Our team is comprised of a dedicated group of professionals with executive presence, who are calm under pressure to liaison across the business. We are the key link between Sales and Finance to position Elastic sales orders for rev rec compliance requirements (working closely with Deal Desk, Sales, IT, Legal, and Finance to maximize shareholder revenue), while creating customer delight.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist in Order Operations activities including, but not limited to:
- Reviewing and Booking orders
- Working directly with sales reps in structuring deals
- Understanding and enforcing basic legal framework around Elastic offerings
- Financial Reconciliations / Period-end close activities
- Customer account data quality management
- Customer support and license provisioning
- Address and resolve customer requests (both financial and support related)
- Enable the sales team through process and operational improvements
- Assist in UAT for CRM and back-end system improvements
- Be able to thrive and adapt in a highly distributed business structure across
multiple geographies and time zones
What You Bring Along:
- Proficiency in CRM (Salesforce) and ERP (Netsuite) systems
- 4+ years work experience in FP&A, Management Consulting, or similar field in SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to address complex problems, develop solutions, and craft
recommendations and results into easily digestible messages, communications,
and executive presentations
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills and the ability to adjust
quickly to changing requirements and time sensitive demands
- Able to work and collaborate across global zones
- Ability to excel in a fast paced start-up environment
- Power user proficiency with the MS Office suite (especially MS Excel and MS
Powerpoint). VBA and Macros a plus but not required.
- Multi-lingual (German strongly preferred)
- Prior experience and ability to assist and/or lead IT enhancements
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.