Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
As the Paid Acquisition Manager, you will join the Acquisition team responsible for driving new client growth, working alongside the Sr. Paid Acquisition Manager and a team of dedicated freelancers. In this role, you will lead a small team responsible for growing new clients via targeted channels and messaging throughout the user journey.
- Lead end-to-end strategy, daily execution, and QA of campaigns across paid social channels
- Monitor and optimize performance across paid social channels to support our marketplace goals
- Act as a point of contact with our display agency on a day-to-day basis with responsibilities ranging from media planning, campaign strategy, optimization and reporting
- Develop and complete a playbook of new channels, campaigns and markets to drive incremental growth
- Help develop a creative roadmap that gathers testing hypotheses, creative assets and test results
- Collaborate with partners and cross-functional teams on shared goals and deliverables needed for campaign launches
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Hands-on digital campaign management in a fast-paced environment, with strong proficiency in direct response campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other paid social platforms, as well as some experience with programmatic display.
- Deep hands-on channel expertise in at least one channel with a keen understanding of optimization tactics, metrics (CAC/LTV, CPA, ROAS), tracking and attribution
- Experience with budget planning, forecasting and market sizing
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach in understanding performance, down funnel metrics and channel optimization
- Experience working with a marketing tech stack (examples include: DV360, Google Ads, LiveRamp, CMPs, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.