Remote is solving the biggest challenge for global businesses: employing a global team. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ the best people in the world by managing payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for distributed teams (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, with members in more than two dozen countries on six continents. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexualities, ages and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async. That means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity. When in doubt, default to action instead of waiting. We trust you to do your work well and do not micromanage your hours.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a massive difference in the global employment space as a Paid Marketing Manager on our Performance Marketing team.
We are looking for a Paid Marketing Manager to help accelerate global customer growth across paid search, paid social, programmatic display, directories, and media buys. You will be a key player tasked with managing and optimizing online media campaigns to drive MQLs while reaching performance targets. You will work closely with design, product marketing, business operations, and engineering teams to complete projects that help us reach our ambitious goals.
- At least 3 years in a similar role overseeing paid marketing activities in a global or competitive B2B sector
- Experience with SaaS, sales-driven funnels, or recurring revenue models a plus
- Proven track record of growing revenue through the optimization of paid search, paid social, and display campaigns
- Knowledge of tags, site analytics, data visualization, and landing page A/B testing tools
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and ability to translate metrics into actionable insights
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
- Current knowledge of ad tech and ability to bring a customer/product mindset to your decision-making process
- Manage paid marketing channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Marketing Platforms, affiliates, comparison sites and directories.
- Oversee our performance marketing agency by managing their day-to-day, ensuring execution of plans, monitoring campaign performance, recommending changes and optimizations, and reporting on results.
- Track and present regularly on performance against budget, leads, cost-per-lead, cost-per-customer, and ROI targets.
- Own our media planning, spend allocations, and recommendations across all our paid marketing programs.
- Develop campaigns and ad account structure to ensure full coverage of our buyer personas, product lines, and target markets.
- Lead ongoing development and optimization of creative, ad copy, and landing pages in collaboration with internal teams.
- Identify and test new media placements and channels while keeping up to date with industry trends, industry-related media, and paid marketing best practices.
- Collaborate with sales, analytics, and business ops teams on analysis projects and to develop internal attribution and predictive models.
- Collaborate with content and SEO teams to share best practices and ensure we run a comprehensive acquisition marketing program.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Performance Marketing
- Team: Performance Marketing
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with a founder
- Interview with another founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this role and your profile. Thank you!