Paid Media Marketing Manager – Remote within the US or In office (UT, PA, CA)
Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose driven, dedicated, and inquisitively smart people who push themselves, our company and the community to the next level (and every level after that). We are the people behind the tech. And when it’s good, we look for better. We don’t over think the value we bring nor spend time trying to revamp mantras. We also do not come up with some crafty way to tell you who we are and what we offer. We are Nav! Here, you’ll gain a wealth of experience, learn the tricks of the trade, and work with winners. All companies say people are connected to their mission but in our case our mission and our people are one – it is a way of being not just a cause you are committed to. And since 2013, Nav has holistically and organically developed its own ideology because Nav can only be Nav.
As a Paid Media Marketing Manager you will be responsible for owning our paid media strategy (broad reach and targeted), execution, optimization and enablement. You’ll build out and execute paid search, paid social, display, and video channels. In this capacity, you will be the advisor to extended teams and stakeholders growing and innovating our capabilities as we acquire new small business customers and optimize existing relationships; making a direct and measurable impact on fueling Nav’s growth!
What We Empower You With
- Break the mold! We will push your creativity to the limits and challenge you to think outside the box.
- Drive competitive advantage, optimize conversion rate, improve cost to acquire metrics, and positively impact ROI across all paid media channels.
- Provide small business advocacy through thought leadership and a community engagement as PPC is an integral part of the customer journey.
- Serve as a strategic and tactical expert in PPC and acquisition across several channels, while partnering with and leveraging the efforts of other teams across the business.
- Execute the foundation for all pay-per-click acquisition including the ads used at the top of the funnel and the landing pages used to convert traffic.
- Work seamlessly with Nav’s other marketing channels, build brand awareness, and attract top of funnel traffic.
- Identify customer pain points through empathy and research and turn those insights into actionable solutions to help make the user experience simple, intelligent and drive confident results.
- Partner with internal teams (Product, Engineering, Data Marketing, etc) to communicate, build, and launch a synchronized multi-channel customer acquisition strategy; delivering key results to accomplish Nav’s core objectives and aligning the user experience to Nav’s ultimate vision and mission.
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints in Nav’s user experience.
- Serve as the PPC expert. We’ll look for you to be the guru on emerging technologies/ trends and evangelize PPC throughout Nav.
What You Bring To The Table
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment and develop end-to-end experiences based on data driven discovery, optimizations, and measurable outcomes.
- You have developed traffic/ acquisition forecasts and managed a 1mil+ annual budget.
- You use data to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation and improvement in existing channels, and identify potential opportunities for new channels and programs.
- You have successfully built, optimized, and scaled paid search, paid social, display and video programs through a combination of channels, platforms, ad-networks ( Google, Bing, youtube, etc.), and tactics driving quality, sustainable growth in lead volume, customer volume, and revenue generation.
- You have an amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems. We can’t wait to see it!
- You can take high-level strategies and turn them into clear concepts and solutions.
- You have killer attention to detail for quality design, building effective design systems, and mobile apps.
- You bring teams together by clearly translating vision into the initiatives you’re working to execute on.
- You are able to work comfortably with engineers and are able to adapt as needed to help balance quality with timelines.
- We’d love it if you have proven success translating paid media strategy to funded financing and funnel optimization (extra credit for B2B).
Who You Are
- You are a creative mastermind! You drive towards creative solutions that go above and beyond the standard playbook.
- As a marketing leader, you know how our campaigns, keywords and audiences are performing and constantly working to “level-up.”
- You are comfortable with growth and ambiguity. You are passionate about solving problems and have a strong desire to make things better.
- You thrive in an autonomous workplace based on respect, dependability and trust providing you the ability to exercise independent judgment to provide consistent improvement to the quality and efficiency of the assets and deliverables.
- You have an affinity for a hyper-growth business and adjust easily to the ever-changing needs.
- You are flexible and respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities; ability to work under tight deadlines and plan, organize and carry out multiple, detailed tasks.
At Nav, we celebrate what makes our employees unique because the businesses we serve are progressively diverse and distinctly original. Navericks are diverse, side hustlers, immigrants, veterans, queer, and we push generational boundaries. We are college dropouts, PhDs, special needs parents, allies, pet owners and community leaders. Navericks are human. We are committed to upholding a safe, supportive environment where everyone matters. We are committed to making a better future for all of us. We have created a workplace where people of all backgrounds can express their identities authentically. To put it simply, we want you to be proud to be you.
Our Compensation Philosophy Is Simple But Powerful
We believe great, enduring relationships are grounded in trust and transparency. Compensation shouldn’t be a distraction, and employees should understand how pay and career advancement decisions are made. Providing equal pay for equal work is table stakes for being a great place to work. Gender and ethnic inequality should only be something that our children read about in history books. We believe providing Navsters with company ownership, competitive pay, and a range of meaningful benefits is the start of creating a culture where people want to give the best they’ve got — not because they’re simply making money, but because they’ve fallen in love with our vision, mission, values, and team.
Our Impact On You
Competitive Pay. Company Ownership. Unlimited Vacation. Benefits Day One. 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave. Work From Anywhere (yes we were distributed before it was cool). Flexible Work Arrangements. Free Telehealth and Telemental Health For All Employees. Employee Networking and Events. Community Network Groups (women’s, PRIDE, culture). Meaningful Perks and Rewards. Learning and Development Opportunities. Pet Insurance.
A Naverick’s DNA
- We look at the future and say “why not”; we see possibilities where others see problems or routines. We show the way ahead and are committed to achieving ambitious goals.
- We practice straight talk and listen generously to each other with empathy. We value different opinions and point of views. We ensure that we connect outside as well as inside to learn from others and inspire each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. We choose to not to be a victim of circumstance. We make decisions & take responsibility so that we can act & support each other, rather than adopting defensive, and “finger pointing” behaviors.
- As leaders we motivate & engage our teams to undertake beyond what they originally thought possible, by developing our teams & creating the conditions for people to grow and empower themselves through enabling & coaching.