We’re looking for a Paid Media Specialist to support our paid acquisition team and assist in the execution and optimization of cross-channel digital marketing campaigns. The Paid Media Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of paid acquisition channels to drive demand throughout each stage of the funnel. As Paid Media Specialist, you’ll collaborate closely with a team of demand generation marketers to ensure advertising efforts are cohesive across channels and consistently optimized to incrementally improve performance.
The right person for this role is passionate about progressing their digital marketing career while uncovering innovative ways to attract and convert potential customers.
What you’ll do:
- Support the paid acquisition team in the development and execution of digital advertising campaigns
- Coordinate across marketing functions to gather assets needed to create compelling ads
- Build and execute search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns
- Assist in executing paid social advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Conduct research and assess market trends to identify new paid acquisition opportunities
- Maintain the organization, hygiene, and hierarchy of paid platforms
- Implement frequent keyword variations and tests to increase click-through rate and impression share
- Monitor spending to ensure alignment with the advertising budget
- Maintain ongoing digital advertising campaigns and make incremental adjustments to optimize performance metrics–quality scores, clicks, impressions, CTR, Conversion Rate, ROAS
- Partner with the associate marketing manager to collect and analyze paid acquisition metrics and key insights that drive optimization
- Work with paid acquisition leadership to ensure digital marketing best practices are maintained
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with core digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Ads, SEMrush (or similar), Adroll (or similar)
- Experience using Google and Microsoft Ads platforms
- Familiarity with 3rd party review sites like Capterra, Software Suggest, G2, TrustRadius
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in reporting and data analysis
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks with instruction or direction from manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.