Moment is the fastest-growing marketplace for creatives. We carry the gear creatives recommend, sell video lessons from the pros, and run photo trips around the world. More than just an online store we also sell products through third-party marketplaces from Amazon to iTunes.
We are looking for another paid marketing analyst to join the team. Someone with experience scaling paid SEM accounts across Google, Amazon, and iTunes properties. Who can take our existing accounts, optimize them, and scale them beyond our current scale. Ideally you’ve already done this previously for other e-commerce or marketplace businesses.
What you’ll be working on
- Lead and manage our SEM spend across all channels.
- Working with our growth and content teams to identify keywords.
- Analyzing advertising results on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working with fellow analysts on the team to forecast traffic from your channels.
- Supporting new campaigns across all search boxes.
- Testing new ads, strategies and audiences to acquire new customers.
- Collaborate with our growth team to improve our sales / retention flows.
- Using and managing our product data feeds.
- Building and maintaining reports in our Looker BI tool.
- Customer service, because everyone on the team does a few hours per week. And we mean everyone in the company.
You need these qualifications
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Studies show that if you meet even 50% of a job’s qualifications you have a high likelihood of being hired.
- Passionate about photography, filmmaking and/or travel.
- 3+ years of experience running an SEM budget greater than $1M annually.
- Ideally direct experience scaling SEM for e-commerce or marketplace businesses.
- Organized, detailed, and a simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
- Able to write your own search ad copy.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other advertising/search tools
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing, including managing reporting dashboards.
- Experienced with Excel & Google Sheets.
These qualifications are a plus
- Able to read/write SQL for data analysis or experience with Looker/LookML
- Experience in a remote culture is helpful.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise, we keep compensation simple…
- A competitive salary.
- Equity in the company.
- Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
- Flexible Schedule: Work when you want, as long you finish work on time and set teammates up for success.
- Free Moment gear & discounts on our whole store.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?