PANDA Interactive develops a patented best-in-class B2B/B2E audience engagement platform that specializes in the confluence of digital media and OSBs, Fintech and E-commerce. Said in another way — we enable viewers to do cool things while watching videos and live streams, including purchasing merch, placing bets, and interacting with other viewers. Our SaaS platform has been used by USA Today SMG, FanDuel and other major media companies.
In response to our rapid growth, we are expanding our highly-seasoned, US-based team with additional designers. This position will work under our Lead Designer and will encompass the creation of sales and marketing materials. You will be responsible for creating materials such as presentation decks, promotional graphics, video thumbnails, case studies and other auxiliary marketing materials. You will be designing materials for PANDA Interactive as well as for external clients. Please send a portfolio highlighting your visual design skills, specifically focused on marketing, sales and promotional materials.
- Create sales and marketing materials (decks, pamphlets, landing pages, promotional graphics)
- Ability to create different concepts for the same solution
- Ability to create different sizes/layouts of each asset for different uses (thumbnails, social media posts, email graphics, auxiliary materials)
- Able to iterate on designs based on internal or client feedback
- Work cross-functionally with other teams
- Multi-task while designing components of various projects
- Communicate ideas, designs and decisions effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Animation or Illustration experience is a bonus
- Someone who is a self-starter and continues their education and stays up-to-date with latest trends
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Compensation: $70,000 – $80,000 to start based on experience. Fully paid medical. Paid time off and parental leave. New computer setup of your choice. Flexible working hours.
Why Join Us?
- Your work will be used by some of the most recognizable brands in the US, and you’ll develop solutions that are at the forefront of innovation and technology
- We empower our team to work from where they are most productive, be it a home-office or a co-working space
- We support our team with fully-paid quality health care, paid vacations, paid parental leave, paid workstation of their choice and flexible working hours
- We stand up for inclusion and diversity and are never afraid to challenge the status quo
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org