We are looking to hire a Paralegal to work with our international legal team here at Xsolla! In this role, you will support the team as well as help our Sherman Oaks, HQ office run efficiently. General tasks include: preparing legal documents, managing projects, maintaining legal calendar, collecting signatures, and ordering shipping supplies. Additionally, you will help within the Business Development and Accounting departments as needed with things like shipping contracts, reviewing documents, and sorting mail.
Professionally you are a go-getter, eager to learn, highly organized, and have a positive attitude. You welcome new challenges and are willing to try new things. This is a hybrid opportunity, must be able to commute to our Sherman Oaks HQ.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents. These documents may include: non-disclosure agreements, independent contractor agreements, business registrations, corporate filings, KYC documents, and other corporate business matters.
- Communicated and consult cross departmentally on legal, corporate, and other matters
- Maintain workflow throughout projects
- Collect, record and store client information
- Maintain corporate documentation in a good order in physical and digital spaces, escalate if documents are missing or wrong
- Manage third party notary and registered agents
- Manage in and out documents logistics
- Order supplies for kitchens, break rooms, and office supply closets
- Help plan and execute internal and external company events by working with Xsolla staff and external vendors
- Provide basic administrative support when needed which includes budgeting, expense reporting, opening mail, and note taking
- Assist in travel management and planning for Xsolla employees by working within policy guidelines and software programs
- Provide additional logistical support for the marketing team related to the coordination and execution of shipping materials, packing boxes for events, unpacking boxes and reorganizing materials into marketing closet
- Help manage the office space which includes cleanings, repairs, improvements, plant maintenance or other facility managements
- Provide new ideas for office engagement and employee satisfaction
- Ad hoc assignments and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience
- Demonstrated success in a professional setting
- Experience as a office assistant, office manager, or administrative assistant
- Strong ability to manage yourself with little guidance
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- A self-starter attitude, jumps in and gets things done
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with an entrepreneurial organization
- Experience in a customer service related field
- General gaming industry knowledge
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there if you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business, which is why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays every year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. To foster your growth at Xsolla, we have opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.