Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context and an intuitive design, Replica helps public and private sectors make informed, effective, and responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move and work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners and understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replica’s insights lets clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 when we secured series A funding from venture firms such as Innovation Endeavors, Firebrand Ventures, and Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of ~40 employees with offices in San Francisco, CA and Overland Park, KS.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, and work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing and bringing together a diverse workforce and creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences and we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
This role will support the Growth team and work with sales and customer service teams.
The Partner Growth Manager is responsible for growing partner relationships that promote the use of Replica on public sector projects. This position requires a broad understanding of the public sector, the built environment and private firms that operate in the built environment as well as account executive experience.
This role will align with Sales and work closely with the Customer Success team. You will be responsible for owning the partner relationship including product delivery, onboarding users, discovering use cases, seeking feedback and identifying value propositions. Partner Growth Managers work with customers to grow Replica’s book of business through renewals, upgrades, and partnering to identify new opportunities. The best Replica Partner Growth Managers are knowledgeable, personable, driven and pursue solutions for their partners.
- Will work closely with the business lead manager in driving partner deals, engagement, upsells, and new business
- Leverage existing customer success content to get the partner going – facilitate onboarding by phone, video, and/or in-person to deliver the product to users
- Day to day contact with partners
- Drive partner-generated revenue by identified public sector client projects to deploy on
- Develop new documentation, workflows and tactics for the Partner Sales team
- Close the customer feedback loop with cross-functional teams at Replica
What We Value
- We work in the service of others
- We understand that talent + diversity + curiosity + relentlessness wins
- We believe walking > talking
- We operate with thoughtful urgency
- We communicate openly and directly
- We build products people use
- 5+ years of Customer/Account Executive experience
- Industry experience a plus (Public or private sector or AEC firm)
- Experience with SaaS (implementation, customer success, sales)
- CRM experience
- Our people! We work as a team and are excited to contribute to city planning.
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential for impact.
- Equity at an early stage startup.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and HSA option.
- 401k account + employer contribution.401k account + employer contribution.
- Offices in Downtown, San Francisco and Overland Park, Kansas City.
- Flexible PTO.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.