ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued.
We are excited to add a Partner Integration Consultant role to our growing team of seven, reporting to the Director, Partner Integrations. This person will play an integral part in the launch and adoption of ThreeFlow Connect, which enables brokers and carriers to automate collaboration during a benefits placement event through data integration.
As our first Partner Integration Consultant, this person will deliver successful integrations and change management plans for a book of carriers. The initial charge is to strengthen our operational processes and streamline the quoting and RFP process. A close second is to accelerate the exchange of data between carriers and brokers for maximum efficiency.
About the role
- Understand the Carrier’s business, unique challenges, and lead the design of integration solutions
- Act as an advisor to carriers to implement optimal integration strategies, techniques, and user experience standard methodologies
- Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences — from engineer to CTO — and translate requirements into technical solutions; facilitate understanding of business impact
- Align internal teams on business objectives and translate customer requirements into solutions
- Build and communicate insights pre and post integration that demonstrate Connect’s value add to the business; build and manage internal integration success metrics
- Lead discovery w/ partners; build and implement partner level change management plans (national/regional level)
- Develop integration support material and documentation for new products and features
- Advocate for partners by working with Product and Engineering to influence the product roadmap to develop features to strengthen and improve ThreeFlow integration
- Demonstrated track record of creating alignment with customer leadership and operational stakeholders on enterprise-scale technology projects
- Affinity for and willingness to dive into technical details, including APIs, file format specs, EDI platforms, server log and metrics
- Proven ability of collaborating with go-to-market teams on pre-launch and post-launch activities to strengthen the overall partnerships network
- Experience working cross functionally in scaling and ever-evolving environments; views ambiguity and change as opportunities not challenges
- Versatile, honest, and direct communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and visuals
- Experienced identifier and escalator of key issues that pose risk to integration
- Experience in insurance and/or regulated industries helpful, though not required
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we’ll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to email@example.com.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.