Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
We are looking for a highly motivated Partner Success Manager to join our Business Development organization to support our Accenture and AWS relationships across the US. This role is responsible for supporting Elastic’s efforts to build a best-in-class ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic to the company’s long-term goals.
The Partner Success Manager will enable and support our partners in order to drive partner sourced, influenced, and fulfilled revenue. We are looking for energetic, innovative, and results-oriented partner leaders. Are you interested in making an impact on an action-oriented and growing team? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Enabling and managing partners (Accenture and AWS) to support business goals and to execute partner sales strategies specific to the United States geography
- Drive consistent and predictable bookings through joint business planning and ongoing partner enablement
- Work closely with our direct sales teams on development, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success for each partner account
- Negotiate and close partnership contracts
- Create and drive strategy and prioritization plan for coverage area, including the development of an Elastic Stack practice across designated partners
What You Bring Along:
- 5+ years of experience enabling and supporting AWS and Accenture partner relationships
- Energetic, self-directed, and passionate about business development and partners
- Demonstrated success growing the impact of channel results through increased lead growth or bookings growth
- Experience negotiating channel agreements and designing channel programs
- Understanding of analytics, search, or big data markets / products or ability to learn quickly
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- Masters or MBA is a plus
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.