Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. 🌱
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
Fullscript is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing organization. In this role, your goal is to activate partner relationships to help grow Fullscript. You will identify key partnerships, develop strategies and execute marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness to our practitioner and patient communities. This will involve a combination of strategic alignment and creative implementation in collaboration with marketing, sales and business development. Your work will both support portfolio expansion and enable the program to scale.
- Build and enhance relationships with key partners in our ecosystem
- Develop scalable co-marketing campaigns, content, and engagement strategies to expand Fullscript’s reach, grow the customer base, and increase brand awareness.
- Generate leads through ongoing and quarterly partner marketing activity
- Develop and drive forward go-to-market strategies
- Establish budgets, performance metrics, and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting
- Plan campaigns / efforts / launches with a cross-functional team
- Produce and deliver presentations to internal and partner audiences
- Optimize results to replicate successes
- Field partner requests, prioritizing workflow, and identifying new opportunities
- Assist with partner onboarding and sales enablement
- Maintain a current library of partner resources
- Help improve processes and explore approaches
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, as well as over 5 years in either a Partner Marketing, Alliances, or Channel Marketing role.
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.