- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
TaskRabbit is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This individual will work on growth initiatives and day-to-day management of marketing efforts with our IKEA retail partnership. In this role, they will work on the strategy and execution of internal and external marketing projects that support the marketing and growth tactics for IKEA related marketing programs.
This role is cross-functional and will work across a range of functions internally and externally. They will identify, size, and execute new growth marketing opportunities that drive acquisition and retention across IKEA marketing channels to ensure that customers have a best-in-class experience through our IKEA partnership.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders across both TaskRabbit and IKEA
- Leverage strategic acumen with a deep understanding of data to identify, plan, and execute growth marketing opportunities across owned and external channels
- Play a strategic role in the continued expansion of our IKEA partnership and ideate on ways to drive further growth across IKEA platforms (IKEA.com, IKEA Family, channel marketing, etc.)
- Provide analysis on business metrics marketing KPIs and OKRs to relevant stakeholders that drive actionable insights and roadmap opportunities
- Present and summarize findings and results from launched/delivered initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage marketing projects around the partnership, with focus on market and user research across IKEA and TaskRabbit marketing calendars
- Work closely with Operations, Finance, Product and Engineering teams across both IKEA and TaskRabbit to implement changes throughout the tech stack
- 4+ years of professional experience with prior startup and/or consulting experience
- 2+ years experience in business development, strategy or e-commerce
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills and aptitude.
- Strong communication skills and eye for detail
- Creative problem-solver and self-starter with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects end-to-end to meet objectives and deadlines
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.