This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
A Partner Marketing Specialist coordinates and reports on all cooperative partner marketing opportunities, campaigns, programs, and projects and plays a key role on the marketing team in guiding and assisting all partner marketing initiatives. A deep understanding of partners’ business objectives is required.
- Discover, document, evaluate, recommend, and coordinate the execution of approved marketing opportunities (including cooperative marketing funds and resources, partner events, and more) provided to Smile CDR by our enterprise-sized Cloud and Technology partners to maximize the value and benefits of these partnerships.
- Coordinate the development of co-branded marketing materials, content, and campaigns for resellers and other technology partners.
- Track and report on the status of Smile CDR Partner programs and cooperative marketing funds – both incoming and outgoing.
- Coordinate with other marketing team members to develop partner-specific content and announcements.
- Update partner content via the website and Smile CDR owned/managed social channels.
- Optimize content for search engines when applicable, and ensure brand and voice consistency.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status reports and quarterly and annual content performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing related data.
- Provide additional support to the marketing and sales teams as required.
- Actively promote a diverse, inclusive, respectful work environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Ensure all communications and interactions are conducted with the highest standards of professionalism and comply with all applicable policies.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a channel, partner or general marketing role.
- Combined with post-secondary education in business, management, journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field of study.
- Previous experience in roles at B2B technology start-ups and the Health IT industry is preferred.
- Understanding of technical concepts and information to translate complex ideas into client-friendly language.
- Self-starter, creative problem solver and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use software including Windows/Mac, Google Suite, HubSpot and more.
- Team player and can interact efficiently with teams, colleagues and clients.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting and embracing our differences, celebrating our shared values, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.