We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our Partnerships & Marketing team. You will play a critical role in supporting our ad sales and affiliate revenue growth. You will be responsible for managing the relationships with brand and retail partners, ensuring that all campaigns are executed seamlessly and exceed their goals. You will operate as an external and internal partner for campaign setup, management, and support. This is an ideal role for an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter who is looking to leverage their analytical and problem-solving abilities in a creative environment.
At Babylist, we help expecting parents get exactly what they need for the arrival of their new baby. We have a large and rapidly growing user base of passionate parents-to-be who are making important purchasing decisions for one of the biggest events in their lives, which is both exciting and overwhelming. Our core product is our universal baby registry. Currently 30% of first-time expecting families in the United States actually create a baby registry at Babylist.com
. In 2020, over $1 billion worth of gifts were purchased from Babylist registries.
Why You Will Love Working at Babylist:
* We get stuff done
* We have a real impact on people’s lives
* We’re passionate about our users and we genuinely appreciate them
* We work at a sustainable pace for long-term success (yes, we’re profitable)
* We are growing and have meaningful opportunities for career advancement
* We’re a technological and data-driven business
* We are doers, but also thinkers
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have experienced leadership that is always open to new ideas
* Competitive pay
* Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits
* 401(k), FSA plans and disability insurance
* Flexible, paid parental leave policy
* WFH stipend available to set up your home space until it’s safe to return to our HQ
* We work at a sustainable pace; in general we don’t work late or on weekends, and we understand the need for flexibility in these challenging times
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.