Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our APAC Hospitality Team. You will be responsible for driving growth and managing the local execution of Lightspeed’s key partnerships for APAC Hospitality. This involves maintaining the day to day relationships with our key Partners, training and supporting our Partners and ensuring each partnership exceeds its key KPIs around lead generation, new MRR growth, rev share, brand awareness, and customer NPS.
Along with leading a team of Partner Development & Partner Growth Managers to achieve both individual and team revenue targets in collaboration with our Direct Sales Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner Development & Partner Growth Management: Work with our APAC leadership and Global Distribution Partnerships teams to maximize revenue across the region.
- Acquire strategic net-new partners while taking end to end responsibility for a portfolio of existing strategic partnerships: Focus on increasing leads, MRR and/or residual payments from partners where required.
- Partner Support & Training: Includes conducting workshops, Train the Trainer sessions, and other educational programs in order to ensure our partners are well equipped to sell and promote our Lightspeed One Commerce Platform.
- Serve as front line support for key strategic partners across the region. Develop and maintain supporting materials and collaterals for our partners in collaboration with Partner Services.
- People Management & Enablement: Manage, coach and mentor a team of Partner Development & Partner Growth Managers. Ensure our internal teams are up to date on partnerships in the region; such as collaborating with Partner Marketing on campaigns and strategic planning.
- Engaging in collaborative GTM action plans with Direct Sales > Distribution Partnerships > Product Partnerships > Partner Services Teams to create a seamless #OneLightspeed approach to partner & customer success.
- Enterprise Business Development: With the help and support of our Global Partnerships Team; identify and foster new enterprise opportunities in the region, which could lead to expanded revenue potential in NOAM & EMEA.
And a little bit of…
- Share best practices and opportunities with our Global Distribution Partnerships Team
- Become a specialist in our product to enable you to identify business-specific cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Run effective customer referral programs and be a thought leader on POS and Hospo partnerships in the region
- Represent Lightspeed at key industry events and in meetings with senior executives from other companies and own key strategic relationships
What you need to bring:
We’re looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Previous experience in a Partnerships or Enterprise Sales Management or Consultancy role
- Experience in operating, building and maintaining strategic relationships with partners
- Capable of assisting with the development of business plans and executing near and long term GTM action plans to accelerate growth
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Creative, resourceful, detail oriented and highly organised
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.