Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven, Payment Risk Analyst (Underwriting and Transaction Monitoring) to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies and acquiring institutions without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 300 customers in 30 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Who You Are:
The Payment Risk Analyst, Underwriting and Transaction Monitoring, is primarily responsible for reviewing all incoming merchant applications not automatically or systematically approved as well as reviewing transactions/exceptions daily. The analyst is tasked with ensuring that they comply with the goals, objectives, and standards of the organization to meet customer satisfaction and deadlines. The analyst must remain properly trained and understand their goals and performance requirements.
What You Will Do:
You are an analytical Rockstar. You will ensure an exceptional experience for our customers by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive adoption of core policies and procedures.
- Review merchant files in accordance with policy
- Answer inquiries regarding underwriting issues
- Contact merchants as necessary to verify application presented
- Maintains records of all underwriting and risk investigations performed
- Utilize the Internet to perform research when necessary
- Review bank statements, financial statements, processing statements, and credit reports
- Complete management reporting on performance of and related risk from merchants
- Perform other underwriting and risk related duties as assigned
- Monitor merchants’ credit card processing activities using different risk monitoring tools
- Answer internal and external inquiries regarding Risk Management issues
- Contact merchants, cardholders, and banks to verify transactions processed through merchant accounts
Required Experience & Skills:
Minimum 3 years’ experience and/or payment experience in the financial, ISO or agent environment
- Practical knowledge of Card Scheme rules and regulations
- Ability to understand and make recommendations for changes to Underwriting and Risk parameters in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills and interactions with a wide range of levels across internal and external organizations
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Sound judgment, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High motivation and attention to detail
- Efficiency and ability to take ownership of results
- Resourceful person that can take ownership of actions and initiative
- Ability to learn quickly and to work both independently and as part of a team toward the achievement of client and team goals
- Must have superior Microsoft office skills with a strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $50,000/annually – $80,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*The estimated range represents the typical pay range of candidates hired. Education level, specific skills, experience, and industry knowledge are all factors that may be used to determine the actual salary. Infinicept reserves the right to adjust final salary below or above the posted range.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.