Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros. We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
As a Payroll Implementation Specialist, you are responsible for the onboarding, support and long-term success of our Pros. You are a great communicator who is comfortable taking on complex payroll projects with a diverse set of stakeholders. You believe that great isn’t good enough. You bring an analytical mind to constantly improve the efficiency and efficacy of your projects. You use your experience to be a true consultant for small business payroll in the home services space.
You are a part of an entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team dedicated to making payroll seamless and to championing our Pros to success. One benefit to working with the broader fintech suite is that you gain exposure to a wide variety of other embedded financial products such as payments, banking, card issuance, and more. Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals (our Pros). Our success is their success.
What you do each day:
- Understand who our Pros are and how we make a difference in their business
- Respond to payroll support inquiries , triage cases and create successful resolutions
- Develop and maintain necessary training, documentation and other content on payroll-related components for customer-facing teams
- Seek and share feedback to achieve the best solutions to the work at hand
- Coach internal teams and Pros on best practices with our payroll solution
- Document and communicate trends in Pro behavior and product usage to our Product and Engineering teams to identify future improvements
- 2-5+ years experience with payroll implementation (onboarding and support)
- Fundamental knowledge of payroll administration, payroll audit, and the application of best practice payroll processes
- Excel skills (imports, exports and data formatting)
- Strong expertise in troubleshooting any payroll-related customer inquiries
- Strong project management ability and eagerness to learn new skills
- Interest or experience in SMBs and home service business trades is a plus
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Self-starter mentality
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. #LI-TM1
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado and the expected salary range for this role is $50,000-$55,000. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.