BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are hiring a People Operations Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition Team!
- Coordinate new hire onboarding by working with recruiting team and hiring managers
- Onboarding approximately 10-20 new hires a month
- Administer onboarding additions into HRIS system (BambooHR)
- Navigate our HR systems- run reports, analyze data, ensure accuracy, etc
- Process I-9 verification/documentation and E-Verify for new hires and reverifications as necessary
- Document, maintain and improve internal HR processes
- Schedule multiple onboarding meetings
- Assist in organizing HR related events and programs
- 2 years of HR, recruiting or administrative experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Tech startup experience a huge plus
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.