As part of our Operations team you will design and implement best practices in all People & Culture areas to ensure high-quality leadership across the organisation, continuous people/performance development, and growth of our organisational culture. You’ll be leading a team of 3 people.
You’ll be acting as a business partner to the management team in all people related topics and providing relevant input to support strategic decision making. The main focus areas for the People Ops lead are: implementing organisational and process improvements, making sure we have the best hiring practices in place, ensuring exceptional employee experience from recruitment, through onboarding to offboarding and providing subject matter expertise in employee engagement, performance management, learning & development etc.
You will succeed in this role if you are excellent at communicating in English on native speaker level, have relentless drive and commitment to the role, as well as unwavering belief in organisational culture as an accelerator to strategy fulfilment.
You should have the ability to balance the supporting, human element of the role with motivating our workforce and empowering your team to keep moving the business towards high-performance and growth goals.
Good understanding of employee engagement initiatives and ability to implement those successfully will prove crucial for your success in the role, while confidence in working autonomously and finding solutions to any problems you encounter will bolster that even further.
4-5 years of proven experience in a People Ops/HR leadership role (preferably in a remote company) is expected and experience in helping similar companies going through the growth stage is a plus. The salary for this position is €60,000 annually. You can work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
Are you ready?
Our Recruitment Process
Join our remote team in four simple steps
1. Skills test
A short online quiz to evaluate your skills and knowledge fit for the position
A homework assignment and a quick chat to understand your experiences and expectations
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work