At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
At Hopin we are looking for a solution-oriented and driven HR/People professional. This person will be part of our People team and will formulate professional partnerships with the business in order to help us shape our culture and build alongside our Head of People the business people-related objectives.
You will work on creating and implementing the people partner role with the G&A teams, while partnering with different stakeholders to build new learning & development programs, career paths and much more in a scrappy & fast-paced environment.
You are the right person if you describe yourself as a people person who embodies,
- Humility & Empathy
- Data Driven
Ideally this person will be located in North America, East Coast.
- Work with our Head of People to build a culture of learning, performance and development for your main stakeholders.
- Promoting innovation, diversity, and inclusion practices amongst the teams.
- Coach and support Team Leads and Area Managers on People related topics.
- Support management to address and improve the workplace environment and employee engagement.
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating HR/People policies, programs, and practices.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute hiring, recruiting and engagement initiatives.
- Work on new products and tools we can use to retain and grow our key talent in our different teams, allowing them to do their best work as we scale.
- Work with leads in teams on delivering feedback, career development, performance improvements, key processes, and cultural knowledge-gaps.
- Build people’s operational processes to ensure our teams are feeling valued.
- 5+ years experience in similar HRBP role(s).
- 3+ years experience as HRBP in tech companies.
- Highly preferred location: EST or EMEA
- Fluency in English both written and verbal forms.
- Strong ability to build trusting working relationships across the board.
- Clear communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving – you are comfortable working with business leaders and managers to address any workforce challenges.
- Change-management skills – ability to facilitate productive discussions around change and transformation.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.