With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast! We have gone from Seed to Series A stage in record time and need an experienced people ops person to support our rapidly expanding team.
You’ll support the Head of People in building on our People product that delivers an employee experience which allows people to do their best work, and have fun doing it.
You ideally have experience of the challenges of scaling an organisation in an international context and are as happy defining the strategy as the day to day tactical work of human ops.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
You’ll work closely with the Head of People and other People Partners to help build a best-in-class people function. You will be acting as a strategic partner to advise, consult and help define what a world-class people experience looks like in your business area. You’ll also be jumping into projects from building progression frameworks, people analytics, feedback loops, employee engagement, and branding. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Create the perfect people experience – think growth frameworks, continuous feedback, regular training.
- Working as a strategic partner to the leaders at Omnipresent, advising and pro-actively anticipating their people needs.
- Constantly be looking to refine the processes you introduce, ensuring they remain stage appropriate and also aligned to our mission. If it doesn’t help us achieve our mission then should you be adding it to the people roadmap?
- Company Culture: Help perpetuate our values and belief system throughout the employee lifecycle from recruitment to offboarding as well as every step in between
You’ve done some of these things…
- Ideally worked in a high growth organisation and understand the challenges that come with that.
- Had experience of managing HR in two or more countries and appreciate the challenges associated with this.
- Built processes from scratch, challenging the status quo and constantly looking at how we can improve experiences for our people and motivate them to do their best work
- Work with management to embed a culture focussed on growth, testing, and reaching our commercial objectives through a focus on simple and brilliant user experience and small iterations.
You are the sort of person that…
- is comfortable with thinking big but starting small, getting feedback from relevant people and knowing the best way to test whether something is working.
- Can deal with a super fast pace, lots of ambiguity, and the need to build processes from the ground up
- Believes in culture as a competitive advantage
- Uses data to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
- Takes a Product approach to people operations
- Can design, develop and implement innovative solutions to real People problems
- Cares deeply about DE&I
- Is empathetic and people-centric whilst also being highly commercial
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership – Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the world – We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.