Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros. We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
About the role:
Housecall Pro is looking for an experienced digital marketing manager, with strong analytical skills, to join our paid marketing team. In this role, you will manage a broad range of digital channels to help grow a sustainable customer base while maintaining attractive long term economics. This position will have a strong focus on:
- Strategy and execution of performance based marketing
- Continuous campaign testing and optimization
- B2B lead generation with an emphasis on cost-per-click strategies
- Competitor analysis and reporting
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, has a proven track record in lead generation marketing, and is comfortable managing and launching new channels and campaigns. B2B and SaaS experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing, executing, and optimizing within Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other notable advertising platforms
- Upper funnel experience in OTT, video, and display a plus
- Comfortable working with 3rd party partners and proactively reaching out to new potential advertising partners with requests for proposals
- Proven track record conducting creative tests. Ideation, implementation, and analysis for landing pages, ad copy, and audiences with a focus on conversion rate and quality
- Optimize existing B2B campaigns to maximize qualified leads, sales and revenue in support of company goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop high performing assets, useful reporting, and new partner integrations.
- Regularly monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance. Deep-diving into the data to find actionable solutions and pull out marketing insights.
- At minimum 5+ years of experience managing paid marketing campaigns (SEM, social, affiliates, display, etc) from top-to-bottom:
- B2B experience and/or six-figure budgets a major plus
- Experienced using UTM attribution, and bonus if familiar with multi-touch attribution
- Understanding of how to connect upper funnel strategies to lower funnel performance
- Proven collaborator who can simplify complex marketing strategy to other teams and partners
- Data-driven with an ability to analyze performance metrics and find actionable items
- Strong Excel and reporting skills — Salesforce & Tableau experience a plus
- Proven ability to manage partnerships with 3rd party vendors
- Basic proficiency with setting up tags and pixels to track partner performance
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. #LI-TM1
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado and the expected salary range for this role is $105,000 to $120,000. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.