The adidas Brand Program brings the best of the brand to life at retail, co-creating with athletes and visionaries to help adidas own the game. Rooted in sport, this people-led program leverages innovative digital tools and real relationships to turn brand experiences into sales.
adidas Brand Specialists are the link between the adidas brand at retail and the team at Headquarters. By becoming an adidas Field Specialist, you’ll be part of an elite ground force of running experts looking to bring the latest adidas product to customers at our key retail partners. You’ll be the go-to adidas running specialist and brand champion, fostering relationships, and promoting adidas running products with staff and customers in your market. You’ll spread brand love among store associates, motivate and inspire store teams to drive adidas product sales, and ensure brand priorities are reflected in key retail accounts.
YOUR IMPACT IN THE ROLE:
- Drive Sales: Increase sell-through of adidas running products by promoting both on-site and digitally, while educating customers.
- Build Retail Relationships: Fuel brand advocacy through fostering strong rapport and building trust with associates and managers, both IRL and digitally.
- Educate Associates: Execute training for store associates, ensuring that adidas brand integrity is upheld through marketing and product education and communications.
- Provide Market Visibility: Document in-store experiences through content capture and real time tracking.
- Deliver Insights: Provide product, retail, and consumer insights and trends from the field to HQ, directly influencing future adidas and program initiatives.
- Represent the Brand: Serve as the adidas running expert, inspiring store associates to help customers see and experience the full benefits of adidas products.
- Create Content: Contribute to educational on-screen and various forms of content creation in collaboration with agency partners.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- A love for adidas and running with a natural ability to communicate with other running enthusiasts.
- Authenticity and passion to speak credibly about the running category, culture, and community.
- Strong attention to detail, extremely reliable and capable of troubleshooting to make things happen.
- Past relevant retail experience (minimum 1-2 years).
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional partners on the brand and agency teams.
- Comfortable on camera both presenting to accounts and/or participating in content productions.
- A team-player mentality, motivated to seek out collaboration with national counterparts.
- Tech savvy and socially plugged-in with the ability to adapt to new online platforms and office suites.
- Self-sufficient and highly motivated, with an ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand, track and be accountable to agency and brand goals and objectives.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In this position you will be an Archrival Agent, employed through the agency but representing adidas.
- You will be expected to work 40 hours a week with a shifting schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- There is no office for this position. When you’re not in stores, you’re in the car. When you’re not in the car, you’re in the stores, with some working from home time sprinkled in.
- You must have access to a reliable vehicle with the required insurance minimums (we’ll reimburse you for certain work-related milage).
- You will be activating the brand both digitally and in real life; you will need to feel comfortable entering retail locations and adapting to respective in-store policies (eg: masks where mandated).
*Compensation is derived from sound market data, and is reviewed yearly to ensure fair, competitive wages are maintained.
HUMAN-POWERED MARKETING AT ARCHRIVAL
Archrival powers Field + Influence for adidas and some of the best companies in the world. We believe in the transformative power of putting the right people in the right place at the right moment. The people behind brands are what truly make them human, and thus create an authentic connection between company a consumer. This is Human-Powered Marketing.
We are committed to fostering a place of belonging for underrepresented and marginalized communities. We are intentional of creating equal employment opportunities to all applicants and teammates in regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.