We connect the world
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our HiveMQ in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans. Headquartered in the beautiful medieval city of Landshut, Bavaria, HiveMQ is an international company with team members from all over the world.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
By joining the HiveMQ Cloud team you’ll be part of a highly committed remote-first team currently spread all over Germany that’s building a reliable, globally scalable and secure platform to provide our HiveMQ MQTT Broker as a managed Software as a Service (SaaS) product on various major cloud providers.
We are a remote-first company and we currently hire fully remotely any talent who holds a valid residence permit in any EU countries, UK, US and Australia. We are not sponsoring relocation for this role.
- Build, extend and maintain cloud infrastructure using Terraform
- Work closely with our Site Reliability Engineering team to ensure our platform remains highly available
- Work with cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Terraform, the Prometheus/Grafana/Loki monitoring stack
- Design and develop new microservices using the Micronaut framework
- Support the team with on-calls on a rotation basis
- Experience building, packaging & delivering Java applications
- Operations experience and are familiar with DevOps practices
- Production experience with at least one of the 3 major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
- 2+ years of Docker experience
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and are familiar with GitOps processes
Extra points if you have…
- Extensive networking knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience running stateful services in Kubernetes
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.