If you are seeking a new challenge and love learning in your day to day, this job may be for you.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our Solutions Engineering team. We are looking for someone to join us as a remote employee based in Ireland but we’re equally happy for you to join our team in our office in Dublin. Please check out this article for more context: The Future of Work at HubSpot: How We’re Building a Hybrid Company.
We are a team of enthusiastic Solutions Engineers working from different offices and remotely across the globe. We support each other and we share our knowledge – within our own team but also across the global Presales organisation at HubSpot. We strive to do this in a psychologically safe and inclusive environment where everybody’s opinion is equally valued and heard and where we have some fun along the way :-). As our CTO and Co-founder Dharmesh Shah said during his keynote at INBOUND 2020: “Diverse teams are the best performing teams!”. You might also find the following article interesting from our EMEA SE manager: How we value Diversity in Pre-sales.
We are looking for someone who knows how to collaborate well in a team environment, who is sensitive to clients’ needs and who can develop relationships. In this role, you will mostly work with our sales teams but also with many other stakeholders, incl. our Solutions Architect, local sales leadership, our post-sales technical consultants and our regional solutions partners.
Life at HubSpot is certainly busy and it can be a bit hectic sometimes but we respect the boundaries people set for themselves to manage both life and work. You might enjoy this short video on Linkedin by Dan, the manager of the JAPAC SE team, about how much this flexibility means to him as a parent.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with our Account Executives in the selling team to solve the prospects needs pre-sales
- Develop strategies with our Account Executives to understand how to help their customers/prospects
- Strategically manage complex uses cases and the stakeholders on a deal
- Lead and drive technical pre-sales conversations around integration and data migration
- Provide valuable feedback to our product team by being the voice of the prospect
- Coach the sales teams on HubSpot’s functionalities to help come up with strategic value oriented solutions for our prospects
- Collaborate with other SEs across the globe on local, regional and global initiatives and projects
What are the role requirements?
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Romanian, Czech or Polish is a plus
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- For example as a Pre-Sales Consultant, Solutions/Sales Engineer or as an Implementation, Onboarding or Technical Consultant or in a technical sales role.
- Ability to conceptually understand technical concepts and overall technologies
- Such as how API works and backend/front end systems
Who succeeds in this role?
- A team player who loves autonomy in their role with great collaboration and communication skills
- Someone who is curious, eager to learn and open to admitting mistakes #growthmindset
- Someone who exemplifies HEART
- Someone who is great at time management
- A problem solver with a consultative and strategic mindset
- Someone with a business and value oriented mindset
We don’t expect you to be an expert at everything. Extensive on-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.