As Bounteous continues to grow, we are looking for individuals with understanding of global delivery dynamics including the ability to work within multiple timezones. With team members across the US, Canada, Mexico, and India, we promote a flexible work environment to accommodate collaboration with the client and internal stakeholders. If you thrive in a global delivery model and want to be part of an innovative and growing team, we want to talk with you!
We are seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our growing team. This role will partner closely with sales teams and account owners to create, analyze, and optimize effective deal structures. The Pricing Analyst is responsible for developing models to identify areas for optimization and improvement. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and a strong, confident communicator. Proficiency across a wide range of analytical, quantitative, and statistical tools and techniques is essential to success in this role.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Partner with front-line sales teams during the quote process to create effective deal structures
- Organize incoming deals for review and execute standard set of analytics (measuring discounting, margin, etc. against internal benchmarks) to support review
- Execute custom analyses for high-sensitivity deals
- Coordinate with account owners to capture additional qualitative context to inform deal reviews
- Provide Pricing Lead with data-driven initial recommendations on review prioritization and pricing/deal structure
- Partner with Pricing Lead to leverage data/analysis to suggest pricing improvement opportunities
- Ensure data is accurate in order to effectively execute development and maintenance of pricing analyses and reporting
- Analyze and track sold price realization by deal size, project type, customer, etc. to monitor existing deals and inform future decision making
- Collect and analyze account data to summarize current financial status and reconcile any inconsistencies
- Create performance dashboards to cover process KPIs and financial impact
- Develop models to identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Has global delivery experience
- A highly analytical thinker with strong project management skills
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail in order to track and support key financial metrics
- Proficiency in a wide range of analytical, quantitative, and statistical tools and techniques to derive pricing insights from complex datasets; strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Solid business judgment; the ability to understand business strategy and client context
- A strong, confident communicator; the ability to clearly explain analyses and establish credibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics, Business (or related field) preferred
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.