Our goal in RevOps is to embed advanced analytics and algorithmic intelligence into the DNA of decision-making across Flywheel. Flexible, well-connected, well-architected data are the backbone of our strategy, along with the Analytics Engineers who create that landscape. Flywheel is expected to grow to 12k employees by 2025–to effectively scale algorithmic intelligence and advanced analytics to support the needs of the future Flywheel, we need to design and build a modern data foundation for efficient models and analyses. Your work will directly support analytic and ML products that will change the way we make decisions within Flywheel at HubSpot.
We’re looking for an Analytic Engineer with a strong interest in building and maintaining flexible, reusable architecture for our highest value data assets. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about data science and MLOps, as well as Sales, Customer Success, and our customers’ journeys with HubSpot. In this cross-functional role, you will develop a deep understanding of the business and analytics priorities to motivate solutions that will unlock our ability to scale and drive actionable insights.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Help shape the data strategy for RevOps and Flywheel more generally
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders, bridging the gap between business problem and technical solution
- Design and implement modern, scalable data assets for modeling and analysis, including:
- Feature stores for multiple entity levels
- Use-case agnostic staging layers
- Customer journey data models
- Expand our suite of dbt patterns and macros to enable flexible and easily extensible data structures
- Work on building our data science flywheel: from instrumentation to model pipelines to inference and predictions to outcomes and back
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and business stakeholders from across HubSpot
- Scope requirements with internal stakeholders and lead working groups to usher projects through their entire lifecycle while building clear roadmaps for cross-functional team members
We are looking for someone with:
- Expert knowledge of modern data tools (especially Snowflake and dbt, Looker is nice to have)
- Strong communication skills and ability to bridge between business leaders, engineers, and data scientists
- Experience designing and developing SCD tables from multiple log/audit file sources
- Successful experience building complex, cross-functional data projects
- Experience distilling complex ideas and data for both executives and front-line reps
- Creative problem solving skills to identify flexible solutions to business questions
- Insatiable curiosity and interest in learning new things
Cash compensation range: 150000-175000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.