Principal Compliance Consultant
This person is responsible for delivering expert consulting to our customers and partners and providing thought leadership in Continuous Assurance and Compliance Operations. This person is passionate about a future where companies establish strong Compliance Operations and deliver on Continuous Assurance to support their promise of security and trust to their customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
A day in the life of the Principal Consultant:
- Provides consulting services to customers and partners for compliance operations covering the key areas of information security, data privacy, financial reporting, and social responsibility (ESG).
- Provide guidance for customers for how they can utilize Hyperproof to establish best in class Compliance Operations and achieve Continuous Assurance.
- Engages the community of customers, partners, industry analysts, influencers, and standards bodies with rich content that covers the why and how of Continuous Assurance and Compliance Operations.
- Develops content and presents at industry events (both in person and virtual), webinars, and podcasts.
- Works with the team to create best practices and playbooks for achieving Continuous Assurance and publish the definitive maturity model for Continuous Assurance.
- Provides feedback that influences the product roadmap and features based on the real-life experiences of our customers and partners.
- Provides strategic sales support to the Hyperproof sales team helping prospective customers understand the path to highly effective Compliance Operations and to Continuous Assurance.
- Is a recognized thought leader (or has potential to be) in the area of compliance and information security.
- Exceptional presentation skills with experience presenting to large audiences at in person conferences and virtual events.
- Is effective at communicating a strategic vision for the future to the C-Suite of large enterprises.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- 5+ years of experience working with large, global enterprises to implement effective compliance programs.
- Experience in compliance operations implementing common controls across multiple frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of many of the common frameworks such as those for information security (SOC2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, NIST/FedRamp/CMMC etc.), data privacy (GDPR, CCPA etc,), financial reporting (SOX), and social responsibility (emerging ESG standards).
- Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Trello
- CRM: Salesforce, Quala Learning Management (LMS)
- Communications: Gmail, Zoom, Slack
- OS: Windows, MacOther tools as needed
Why join Hyperproof?
We are a fast-growing startup—we value everyone’s voices and each individual has the ability to shape and influence the direction of the company. Become an early member of the Partner and Customer Success team and help build our team and processes. Every individual is an owner of the company—we offer equity compensation in addition to base salary. Work on meaningful, challenging projects that align to your interests and ultimately advance Hyperproof’s mission of helping organizations keep their promises. Work with managers and leaders who seek to understand your career aspirations and support you in achieving your long-term career goals. Work under a highly-seasoned executive leadership team which collectively has over 150 years of experience in launching successful enterprise software used by the biggest companies in the world. Work with a highly functional team. We value integrity, transparency and authenticity, and take pride in the fact that we’re able to work through challenges constructively and collaboratively.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.