Hyperproof is searching for an exceptional Principal Lead Product Manager with a passion for leading world-class product management teams and building world-class products. This role is responsible for leading the Applications team, which owns our compliance applications: Programs, Audits, Risk, Vendor.
In this role, you will lead a team of product managers to envision, create, deliver, and continuously improve our core compliance applications. As such, you will become an expert in the needs/challenges of customers, and the solutions that Hyperproof offers. You will partner closely with leaders in design, engineering, business teams to define our roadmap and deliver results. You will also be a key spokesperson, evangelizing our plans and capabilities to internal and external stakeholders.
As a manager you will hire, coach, and mentor the PMs on your team, helping them grow and mature their capabilities. This role is an important and highly visible leadership role within Hyperproof. – you will be one of the key innovation leaders guiding , great teams, solving complex user scenarios with intuitive digital experiences. You are passionate about envisioning and designing software that amazes and delights our users and customers. You can take the most hazy and approximate requirements and turn them into concrete user stories and detailed feature specifications. You can intuitively leap to better designs for users, while also using data to confirm your intuition and detect when users don’t behave as expected. The feature specifications you create are clear and understandable by developers. You are also a great project manager, identifying problems and roadblocks before they occur, and prioritizing work items in the face of multiple competing priorities. You inspire your team to deliver at a higher standard of quality and output.
This important role will be responsible for our automated evidence collection platform, which allows users to collect compliance evidence directly from the other cloud services they use. This role is also responsible for our Hyperproof API and our overall integration platform.
- Hire, lead and manage a team of PMs at different career stages, helping them grow their capabilities while delivering results and having fun
- Generate energy, create clarity, inspire teamwork, and celebrate team successes
- Drive innovation in the Applications area: define and evangelize our roadmap from ideation though execution to delivered results
- Lead by example: You should be prepared to tackle toughest features and come up with solutions to the toughest design problems, while supporting our culture of trust, respect, and diversity
- Create healthy productive partnerships with business stakeholders – customer, partner, and business groups
- And most importantly: continuously act as the champion of our users and customers to ensure their needs are always top priority!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in a product or program management role, preferably on a SaaS product team
- 2+ years’ experience as a manager of PMs
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge of meetings and drives issues to closure
- Excellent communication skills – ability to build alignment and clarity across both technical and non-technical audiences, including internal teams and customers/partners
- Curiosity – someone who delves deep into the details to understand the root cause of problems, unexpected user behavior, etc.
- Integrity – someone who always makes decisions they are proud of
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.