At HubSpot, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for forecasting, long term financial planning, operational and financial reporting and analysis for all levels of the organization. We’re trusted business partners that provide recommendations and analysis to help drive sound business decisions.
As a Principal Sales Incentives Analyst, you will be a member of the GTM (Go-To-Market) FP&A team and will play a key role in driving our Sales Incentive strategy and helping HubSpot grow better. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented and collaborative problem solver with excellent communication skills that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for analyzing sales incentive trends, deriving insights and providing recommendations for incentive plan changes.
- Leveraging strong communication skills, present sales incentive trends to both Sales & Finance leadership on a quarterly basis, identifying areas of opportunity to drive better alignment between our GTM strategy and our Incentive plans
- Partner with the Sales Operations, HR and Legal teams to support the design, implementation & documentation of new sales commissions plans
- Establish mastery of sales commissions plans policies and rationale
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Have a proven track record of professional success; industry experience in finance, strategy, operations, or consulting in the technology/SaaS industry preferred.
- Have strong business consulting, strategic, analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Advanced in Excel. Experience with Looker or other big data / BI tools, NetSuite, and/or Adaptive Insights a plus.
- Analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of HubSpot’s financial priorities and requests
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.