Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We are seeking a Principal Software Architect to join the Dining Business Unit; the team dedicated to helping brands like Domino’s, Wingstop, Wawa, Panda Express, and DashIn drive incremental revenue through digital experiences. The Principal Software Architect will take ownership of the Dining BU’s codebases and contribute technical expertise to the vision for software products.
This role will be responsible for providing domain expertise, advising on, and championing software architecture best practices; generating innovative, modular, and scalable software architecture solutions that address business requirements.
The Principal Software Architect reports to a VP of Engineering and works closely with all disciplines within the Solution Engineering team.
Role and Responsibilites
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions to enhance and maintain Hathway’s software products
- Participate in product strategy, design, and product discussions with internal teams to determine how to deliver the best experience for users
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, platforms, and processes to help ensure a high-quality, maintainable codebase
- Collaborate with project and resource managers to ensure the correct development team is assembled to execute the solutions that are architected, as well as ensure the solution is implemented correctly through direct coding contributions and/or oversight
- Mentor other developers on software development techniques, standards, and best practices
- Generate and lead knowledge sharing opportunities for engineering
- Cultivate innovation by driving collaborative development of software features across multiple projects
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge and domain expertise for software architecture & engineering
- Represent engineering during client engagements and lead technical discussions with client stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership towards a strategic vision for Hathway software products across current and prospective clients; to align on direction with internal teams and executive leadership
- Collaborate with the sales and account teams during the sales cycle by providing technical expertise and guidance on Hathway software products
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Master’s (MS/MBA) degree in Computer Science/Engineering/ or a related technical field or equivalent experience in computer software engineering
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong technical communication skills
- Ability to work cohesively as a member of the team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks across multiple projects
- Proficiency in communicating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.