We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join Hofy as Group Procurement Lead in a fully remote world, helping to build the best global solution for remote work equipment.. Hofy has expanded significantly since launch with inventory purhcasing growing into millions of pounds per month across multiple geographies.
You’ll be working as part of our Finance team reporting into our VP finance with responsibility for planning and coordinating all procurement activities. As a result of the rapid growth internationally a key part of this role will be agreeing deals with suppliers to drive down spend on inventory vs. RRP and further developing global supplier base.
The right mindset and cultural fit are critical in our consumer obsessed, dynamic, entrepreneurial, data driven, collaborative start-up, with a huge ambition to transform remote work.
About the role
- Vendor sourcing : Responsible for identifying qualified vendors and the related due diligence, creation of and management of proposals, and identifying the needs of the business to communicate to the prospective vendor
- Negotiations : Owns the commercial terms of the contract, including pricing.
- Managing renewals : Maintain relevant performance and cost metrics, including industry benchmarks for our significant vendors, and create a proactive calendar to prospectively address upcoming contract activities.
- Own the systems and processes required to streamline purchasing : Streamline, implement, and manage the procurement process across the company, including eliminating vendor complexity and leveraging vendors, as appropriate. Implement an automated process that sees the whole purchasing experience from sourcing to signature. This role will own the identification and implementation of the system and related processes. This also provides our businesses and divisions an outlet to address non-performance issues and conflicts with key vendors.
- Opportunity to build a function from the ground up with immediate impact and visibility from senior management.
- Drive operational efficiencies through automation establishing KPIs
- Consolidating buying across the Group to ensure we are benefiting from bulk discounts, rebates and leveraging scale
- Ultimate responsibility for procurement processes, policies, controls and ensuring compliance across the business
- Integrating procurement processes RFP’s for new supplier, and executing a full review of existing agreements
- Managing key, group-wide supplier relationships
- Ongoing review of group-wide spend and ensuring contracts and pricing are continuously renegotiated to maintain the best rates, value and services
- Challenging capital expenditure to ensure appropriate business cases and return on investment for proposed capital projects
- Building and maintaining long term supplier relationships
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance with supplier SLAs
- Working with the Group FP&A team to evaluate spend and support accurate forecasting
- Promote sustainable procurement
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Extensive experience of managing/implementing large scale, international purchasing arrangements
- Confident engaging with and challenging senior internal stakeholders
- Excellent relationship management skills to ensure strong relationships with suppliers
- Expert negotiator
- Experience of working within IT industries and procurement on a large scale for laptops, monitors, office furniture is highly desirable
- A customer first mindset
- A resourceful problem solver who loves a challenge and can work under pressure
- Experience of working in a dynamic and changing environment
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work – and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy – to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
What about the perks?
- 🏢Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻Choice of tech
- 🌴35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🧑🎓£1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).