About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be hungry to work in all facets of video production; a resourceful self-starter who works well with other teams, is highly organized and has an eye for detail. Strong Adobe Premiere Pro (or other) video editing and cinema grade camera knowledge are a must. Experience and expertise coordinating multiple production and post-production work streams.
In this role, you will:
- Work as both a producer and editor, as well as managing a team of freelance editors
- Own video editing work streams for, but not limited to, in-app, marketing, social media, internal presentations and web
- Assist the content team in developing brand-focused storytelling and elevate the premium aesthetic of Zero through your skills in the video editing process and across all video content
- Coordinate film shoots with our remote production team
- Manage Asset Delivery to Contractors and Stakeholders
- Mange Digital Asset Archives
- Develop Content Templates and Manage Teams of contract Editors
- Create Post Production Workflow Process With Editors, Animators, and Sound Designers
- Coordinate and shepherd all video through stakeholder review
- Develop Post Production calendars to align content post-production with Product Release Schedules
- Manage Contracts for Post Production contractors
- Contribute to the creative ideation process as needed
- Creatively apply brand guidelines to all videos and introduce new ideas
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience working as a “preditor” at an agency, brand, tech, or content company
- Proven experience in post-production workflows for effective delivery of video and audio clips
- Brand-related video experience
- Experience with basic screen compositing and tracking
- Social media savvy across multiple platforms
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro CC and After Effects and Frame.io
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Takes direction well and able to work independently
- Very high attention to detail and organization
- Quick learner who is a self-starter and tech savvy
We’ve got big dreams, a wonderful team, strong traction and an exciting roadmap. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with brand new perspectives. Join us!