We’re passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. We’re a B2B SaaS platform helping the world’s most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs – shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading…
Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We’re looking for bright, talented people who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If you’re motivated by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly! We are looking for someone who has worked in the mar-tech ecosystem or subscription-based companies and can bring that expertise to Ordergroove’s client base.
At Ordergroove, we make product and company decisions based on data. Data is what drives our ability to understand our customers’ businesses and their experiences with Ordergroove so we can deliver products and features that truly help them grow. Internally, data empowers cross functional teams to help drive our own success as a company. We are committed to delivering high quality data across all of our platforms and providing key analytic metrics to our external and internal users.
The data team at Ordergroove encompasses merchant analytics, product analytics, internal analytics and more! We are looking for a Product Analyst to join the team and partner with Product Managers and other company stakeholders to support our data driven decision making practices. Your job will be to make data clear, relevant, easy and accessible to those who need it so that all users, internal and external, can recognize Ordergroove’s impact and make impactful decisions.
- Responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to define and calculate product metrics and bring these metrics to life
- Understand analytics needs and pain points of internal teams to craft product analytics vision and create solutions to address them.
- Own the strategic plan and roadmap for product analytics and dashboards in alignment with larger product roadmap.
- Monitor changes in user engagement and communicate those changes to relevant teams.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (product, engineering, success and marketing) to understand and shape deliverables around metric needs.
- Identify process gaps and opportunities, take on ever-increasing responsibilities. Communicate your plans and data vision to the company. Work closely with the SVP of Product & Sr Product Managers to build a world-class product analytics offering.
- A passion for data, an eye for detail with numbers and a feeling of excitement when analyzing product usage data
- Experience as a Product Analyst in a Consumer Product Analytics or Business Analytics function
- Ability to measure and convey insights and impact through data
- Self-motivated and driven to solve problems
- You have 3+ years experience in querying databases (SQL) and cloud based databases (BigQuery), leveraging a scripting language (R/Python) to analyze data, and/or using data visualization tools to monitor/analyze/deliver repeatable insights
- You have experience in executing A/B tests and analyzing the experiment results
- You are an adept user of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- You enjoy visualizing data and coming up with efficient ways to present it in coherent stories to your audiences
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done no matter the task, willingness to commit to a fast-paced startup working culture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $50M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world
- Hundreds of customers including Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, PetSmart, Wal-mart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND, Love Wellness, and Tula
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet’s Coffee, L’Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, Ordergroove’s omni-channel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!
At Ordergroove, we want to hire, develop and retain the best talent, making Ordergroove a top destination to grow your career.
The pay transparency law is a way of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment. It is also a way to share what we think is a reasonable, equitable and competitive compensation structure for the roles on our team.